[CPN] Proposal to reorganize really just Note 9.3.1 this time

Michel Laurin michel.laurin at upmc.fr
Wed May 1 20:20:20 EDT 2013

Hi all,

     It is late, but I will be busy with something else tomorrow
(technically, later today because it is 2:20AM), so I just want to add
that after reading Kevin's and David's comments, with which I agree (at
least at first glance), if the changes outlined by both are done, I
think that I will feel comfortable voting for the amendment.

     Good night,

     Michel

Michel Laurin
UMR 7207