[CPN] Did anyone try to send a message to the CPN listserv in the last hour?

Cantino, Philip cantino at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 26 08:11:20 EDT 2013

Dear CPN members,

As the listserv administrator, I received three "uncaught bounce" notifications in the last hour.  I don't understand what this means, but perhaps one of you is trying to send a message from a new email address and it isn't going through.  If you sent messages to this listserv between 7:15 and 7:30 U.S. eastern standard time, please let me know (cantino at ohio.edu).  You might also send me the message you were trying to send to the listserv, and I'll forward it (but not until this evening--I will be away from email all day).

Phil