[CPN] Revision of proposed changes in Art. 21

James Doyle jadoyle at ucdavis.edu
Thu Mar 28 17:05:51 EDT 2013

>I agree with Kevin and Phil on this point. Besides, the number of people
>learning Latin is steadily decreasing, right? So soon, very few people
>would be able to use Latin grammar (at least, without taking hours to
>check rules, roots, endings, and the like).

Really, you don't have to take three years of Latin in high school or
even spend hours to learn that the adjective endings -us, -a, -um are
m, f, n, -is is m or f, and -e is n.  I would just like to see the
option to change species uninomina that are Latin or Latinized
adjectives to agree in gender with the preceding clade name if this
is singular.

Jim

--
James A. Doyle