[CPN] Revision of proposed changes in Art. 21

Cantino, Philip cantino at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 27 15:50:30 EDT 2013

David, I disagree with you on this point.  I think that pluralizing uninomina to agree with plural clade names will create unnecessary confusion for readers.  To me, the main reason for changing the gender to match a clade name that is also a genus name is to avoid unnecessary divergence from the way users of the rank-based code are spelling combinations involving the same pair of names.

Phil