[CPN] Article 21

Michel Laurin michel.laurin at upmc.fr
Sat Mar 16 19:34:07 EDT 2013

I am also fine with the proposal, and with much of what David proposes
to change, with one exception: I don't know if it is a good idea to
introduce recommendations about species names (i.e. requesting that
authors state which species concept they use) in a code like ours that
does not rule species names. Seems incoherent. The rank-based codes
would be the proper place to introduce these changes (but I realize that
they probably won't do that, not anytime soon anyway).

Cheers,

Michel

Michel Laurin
UMR 7207