[CPN] CPN Secretary and Chairperson

Cantino, Philip cantino at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 8 14:28:50 EST 2013

Thank you, David, for offering to serve another year as Secretary of the CPN.  Since no one else volunteered, I think you may consider yourself elected.

No one volunteered to chair the committee.  As I said in my message a week ago, I'm willing to do it this year if no one else offered.  Since Dave Tank did it last year, it is not contrary to our bylaws for me to do it this year.  However, since I did it several years before Dave's term, it would be more reasonable for someone else to serve that role now.   Please consider volunteering!

Phil