[CPN] Fwd: Proposed revisions of Article 11--CALL FOR A VOTE

Cantino, Philip cantino at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 14 14:19:51 EST 2013

In the absence of a reply from David or comments from anyone else, I think it is time to vote on this.

Unless someone objects by tomorrow and asks for more discussion, please start voting tomorrow on the proposed revisions of Article 11 that I sent to the CPN on January 2.

Phil

Begin forwarded message: