[CPN] PLEASE VOTE on CBM-related proposals

David Marjanovic david.marjanovic at gmx.at
Tue Nov 6 16:44:25 EST 2012

Oh, I forgot to mention: in addition to species with no type, there are
-- at least in zoology -- species with potentially too many types: a
syntype series. I know cases where syntype series later turned out to
contain remains of two or more very different species; in such cases the
First Reviser (IIRC) gets to exclude specimens from the series, or to
dissolve the series altogether by selecting a lectotype. In such cases,
the implicit specifier should shift automatically.