[CPN] Online publication. Yes, again.

Kevin Padian kpadian at berkeley.edu
Sun Sep 9 11:08:31 EDT 2012

David, I am not a technical expert, but I agree with you that these online
recommendations seem sensible.

I regret that I'm getting lost in the proposed modifications of the Code
stimulated by CMB's species proposal.  At some point, when everyone has
weighed in on suggested solutions, perhaps we should set out those
alternatives and vote on them seriatim?  -- kp