[CPN] Comments part 3

de Queiroz, Kevin deQueirozK at si.edu
Thu Mar 29 17:29:37 EDT 2012

Here is a .doc version.

Kevin

On 3/29/12 7:19 AM, "David Marjanovic" <david.marjanovic at gmx.at> wrote:

By Kevin de Queiroz. It turns out I have never read them -- and I can't open .docx files.

Dear David,

I have made comments on the proposal by Cellinese et al. in the two attached
documents.  In the pdf version of the proposal, I have commented on specific
statements and proposed modifications to the PhyloCode using comment boxes
associated with highlighted text.  I have also prepared a separate Word
document with more general comments on the proposal.  Thanks for your help
with facilitating this process.

All the best,
Kevin