[CPN] Comments on Cellinese et al. proposal

de Queiroz, Kevin deQueirozK at si.edu
Mon Feb 6 18:08:01 EST 2012

Dear members of the CPN,

Here are my comments on the proposal by Cellinese et al.  Note that the two
documents are different (not just Word and pdf versions of the same thing).
The Word document is a general comment on the proposal.  The pdf document is
a copy of the proposal with my comments on specific points added using the
Comment and Markup tools (mainly "add comment to selected text").  The files
were too large to send simultaneously, so I will send them separately.

Sincerely,
Kevin de Queiroz