[CPN] Publication-Related Issues

de Queiroz, Kevin deQueirozK at si.edu
Wed Nov 16 16:00:33 EST 2011

I don't know that we need more editors.  Phil and I have made substantial progress on the contributions that we are handling, and a lot of the delays are related to authors not revising their contributions in a timely manner.  One thing that might help is if we could hire an assistant for Jacques : ).

Kevin