[Counselor_Educ] FW: [External] Follow-Up: Dissertation Research on Self-Compassion & Professional Quality of Life – Request to Share with Counseling Students

Foreman, Tamarine foremant at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 7 10:10:59 EDT 2026


Hello all. Please see an opportunity to participate in research.

From: Shuluga-Strogin, Amanda <ashuluga at kent.edu>
Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2026 at 9:28 AM
To:
Subject: [External] Follow-Up: Dissertation Research on Self-Compassion & Professional Quality of Life – Request to Share with Counseling Students

Use caution with links and attachments.
Hello!

I am reaching out in an attempt to secure some final participants for my dissertation. I would appreciate your support in forwarding my study along to eligible students, especially those enrolled in Counseling Skills or Practicum courses. Please feel free to respond to me if this has already been distributed through your program communication channels and I will remove you from my contact list.

I hope this message finds you well. I am following up on a previous email regarding my dissertation research. I found your contact information online through the CACREP program directory and wanted to reach out again in case my previous message was missed, or you have not yet had the chance to forward it to eligible students.
I am a Counselor Education and Supervision doctoral candidate at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio, conducting an IRB-approved study exploring self-compassion and professional quality of life among graduate counseling students in CACREP-accredited programs.
Eligible participants are master's-level clinical or school counseling students currently enrolled in a counseling skills course, practicum, or internship at a CACREP-accredited program. Participation involves completing a confidential online survey through Qualtrics (approximately 15-20 minutes). It is intended to be entirely voluntary and not meant to impact students’ academic standing, course grades, or relationships with instructors, supervisors, mentors, or the researchers.
Interested students can access the study using the link below, which will guide them through the informed consent, a brief eligibility screener, and the survey.
https://kent.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6KF4XzNkg0hEApU
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at ashuluga at kent.edu.
Thank you again for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Amanda Shuluga-Strogin, MA, LPCC (OH)
Doctoral Candidate, Counselor Education and Supervision
Kent State University
ashuluga at kent.edu


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://listserv.ohio.edu/pipermail/counselor_educ/attachments/20261007/5c87e9bb/attachment.html>


More information about the Counselor_Educ mailing list