[Counselor_Educ] FW: [External] Counseling MS Program Director Position Available

Foreman, Tamarine foremant at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 11 11:33:38 EDT 2024

Hello All. Please see below for a job announcement.

From: Walker, Randall <rrwalker at llu.edu>
Date: Friday, March 8, 2024 at 1:47 PM
Cc: Seaton Ribadu, Nichola <nribadu at llu.edu>
Subject: [External] Counseling MS Program Director Position Available
Use caution with links and attachments.
My name is Randall Walker and I have been serving as the interim director of the counseling MS program at Loma Linda University (LLU) in southern California since summer 2018. I will be leaving the University and my position effective August 30, 2024.

As a CACREP accredited University program offering doctoral education in counselor education and supervision, I am contacting you to request that you pass along information about LLU’s recruitment efforts. If you, therefore, know of anyone who might be interested in applying for this position, please direct them to the link below.

Loma Linda University is currently accepting applications for a full-time, tenure track program director for an on-campus counseling MS program. Here is a link<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fegln.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com%2FhcmUI%2FCandidateExperience%2Fen%2Fsites%2FCX%2Fjob%2F1767&data=05%7C02%7Ccounselor_educ%40listserv.ohio.edu%7Cdd8b49f5c038495f25d608dc41e09faf%7Cf3308007477c4a70888934611817c55a%7C0%7C0%7C638457680207816679%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=ZcZf3oAMcpP%2FZU8Vv%2Fhc7zrtJTNEC%2F4QfbGbyFAtFWg%3D&reserved=0> to the job announcement.

If you have any questions about LLU and its counseling MS program or the position, feel free to contact either myself or Dr. Nichola Ribadu, chair of the Counseling and Family Sciences Department. Thank you for your attention,

Randall Walker
Randall Walker, MS
Assistant Professor, Department of Counseling & Family Sciences
Interim Director, MS Counseling Program, School Counseling Certificate
Co-Director, Dual Degree MS Program
Director, Drug and Alcohol Counseling Certificate
LOMA LINDA UNIVERSITY | School of Behavioral Health

Griggs Hall, 106A
Loma Linda, CA 92350
909-558-4547, ext. 47012  ·  909-851-8780  ·  rrwalker at llu.edu<mailto:rrwalker at llu.edu>  · Book appointment with me <https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/14302fb98ccc49ae9e8a4e559362fbc8@llu.edu?anonymous&ep=plink>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments. Thank you.