[Counselor_Educ] FW: [External] request for access to counselor graduate students for research project

Counselor Education Program counseloreducation at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 29 10:00:00 EST 2024

Please see below for an opportunity to participate in research. 😊

From: Brian Powers <powersbw at adams.edu>
Date: Saturday, January 20, 2024 at 3:54 PM
To: Counselor Education Program <counseloreducation at ohio.edu>
Subject: [External] request for access to counselor graduate students for research project
Use caution with links and attachments.

Dear Dr. Tamarine Foreman of Ohio University:

We are doctoral students in the School of Counselor Education and Supervision at Adams State University in Colorado. We are conducting a research study exploring LGBTQI+ Counselors-in-Training’s (CITs) lived experience while participating in Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP)-accredited counseling programs. We hope the results of our study will inform education, practice, and policy about LGBTQI+ CITs. We are recruiting participants for our study.

Would you also please share our participant recruitment email through your networks with your master's in counseling program? As one of our team, I have a unique connection to and fondness of Ohio University, as I completed my undergraduate program in the education school there in 1998.

Feel free to contact us with any questions.

Sincerely,

Brian Powers, Doctoral Students, Adams State University, powersbw at adams.edu<mailto:powersbw at adams.edu>

Christy Hert, Doctoral Students, Adams State University, hertcl at adams.edu<mailto:hertcl at adams.edu>

Makita Roundtree, Doctoral Students, Adams State University, roundtreeml at adams.edu<mailto:roundtreeml at adams.edu>