[Counselor_Educ] FW: Ecowellness Walk with Alpha Chapter CSI

Foreman, Tamarine foremant at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 12 12:30:23 EDT 2024

Join the Alpha Chapter tomorrow to experience Ecowellness. See below for more information.

Sincerely,
Dr. Foreman

From: Syiemlieh, Phibawan <ps657022 at ohio.edu>
Date: Friday, April 12, 2024 at 10:17 AM

Subject: Ecowellness Walk with Alpha Chapter CSI
Hello Hello!

Goodmorning everyone! Happy Friday! 😀

The Alpha Chapter Chi Sigma Iota is organizing our last activity of the year, the Ecowellness Walk! This will be facilitated by our doctoral student, Andrew Kirsop!  This is tomorrow, April 13, 2024 at 9 AM. We are going to The Ridges and we will all meet at 9 AM near the Putt People First Miniature Golf Course on S Park Dr, Athens, OH 45701.
We understand it is a Saturday and you may want to sleep in but if you're up for some fresh air with great company, join us! We hope you can make it!

I have also attached the flyer with a link to the location we are meeting!

Have a wonderful day! 🌻

Warm regards,
Phibawan Syiemlieh, on behalf of Alpha Chapter Chi Sigma Iota

Pronouns: she, her, hers
Doctoral Student, Counselor Education and Supervision

Clinical Counselor, Graduate Assistant-Counseling & Psychological Services

Vice President-Alpha Chapter Chi Sigma Iota

Ohio University|Athens, OH 45701