[Counselor_Educ] Research Participants Needed

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 1 17:23:24 EDT 2024

Hi all

Please consider participating in our doctoral candidate Shazia Naurin's research.

Kind regards

Dr. Bhat

--

Please Participate in a Research Study! Seeking Mental Health Counselors

IRB Number:  24-X-6

Research Title: Investigating  Empathy Levels and  Empathy Fatigue among Mental Health Counselors

Greetings,

I am a doctoral candidate in the Counselor Education and Supervision program at Ohio University and I am writing to request your participation in a research study. The purpose of this study is to investigate empathy levels and empathy fatigue among mental health counselors based on the amount of time they have been practicing. The findings of this study will contribute to the existing body of scientific knowledge in advancing the counseling profession.
I am currently seeking participants who are licensed mental health counselors in the State of Ohio and who hold the following licenses:

  *   Counselor Trainee (CT)

  *   Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)

  *   Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)

  *   Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor with supervisory endorsement (LPCC-S)

Thank you for taking time to consider participating in this study. Your contribution will be greatly appreciated and will help to further the field of mental health counseling.

How to Participate:
1.      If you are interested in participating, click on the link below and follow the steps to complete the survey.  The survey will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete.

      https://ohio.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0UF5dB2SFr4QydE

This research study will be supervised by my advisor Dr. Yegan Pillay and has been approved by the Ohio University's Institutional Review Board.

If you have any additional questions about the study, please, contact Shazia Naurin at sn512620 at ohio.edu<mailto:sn512620 at ohio.edu> or Dr. Yegan Pillay at pillay at ohio.edu<mailto:pillay at ohio.edu>.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and consideration for participating in the  study.

Sincerely,
Shazia Naurin, MSE, LPCC, NCC,
Doctoral Candidate, Counselor Education & Supervision,
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701