[Counselor_Educ] FW: [External] Job opportunity for doctoral students

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 20 17:04:50 EST 2023

From: Kristen Martin <kristenmartin at boisestate.edu>
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2023 4:31 PM
Cc: Faculty Recruiting <FacultyRecruiting at boisestate.edu>
Subject: [External] Job opportunity for doctoral students

Use caution with links and attachments.

Good Afternoon,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to you today to ask for your help in sharing a job opportunity with your doctoral students/recent graduates.

I am a faculty recruiter at Boise State University, and we are currently hiring for a tenure-track Assistant or Associate Professor position in our Department of Counselor Education.

If you are willing to share this job opportunity with your doctoral students, I would be very grateful. More information on this position and instructions for application can be found here:

Assistant or Associate Professor - Counselor Education<https://jobs.boisestate.edu/en-us/job/497886/assistant-associate-professor-counselor-education>

Best regards,

--
KRISTEN MARTIN
Senior Recruiter

Boise State University<https://www.boisestate.edu/>
Human Resources and Workforce Strategy
Phone: 208-426-1657
Email: kristenmartin at boisestate.edu<mailto:kristenmartin at boisestate.edu>
Mail: 1910 University Drive, Boise, ID 83725-1265
Learn more about Faculty Careers at Boise State<https://www.boisestate.edu/jobs/boise-state-faculty-careers/>
[https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4xsSL14p-pqTb5bgWlCHxzdCvQIbrl1gR50YuRwR31Q2F9JaqobvakypRYI5Ei8wNk5TytaoTQ]