[Counselor_Educ] FW: [External] School Counseling Faculty

Counselor Education Program counseloreducation at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 31 13:11:25 EDT 2023

Hello all. Please see the information below regarding a School counselor Educator position.

From: Catherine Meyer-Looze <meyerlca at gvsu.edu>
Date: Friday, March 31, 2023 at 12:07 PM
Cc: Suzanne Cohrs <cohrss at gvsu.edu>, Judy Williams <willijud at gvsu.edu>
Subject: [External] School Counseling Faculty
Use caution with links and attachments.

Dear Sir or Madam -

I am writing on behalf of the search committee for Grand Valley State University School Counselor Educator – Assistant/Associate Professor position. We reviewed your status as a preparation program for a terminal degree in School Counseling education and thought we would reach out with the hopes that you might share the opportunity we have available to your candidates and graduates for this tenured/tenure-track faculty position.

You will find a full job description on our website https://jobs.gvsu.edu/en-us/job/494668/school-counselor-educator-assistantassociate-professor-rank.

For your convenience, I have also attached a PDF copy of our advertisement.

We are looking to ensure a diverse pool of applicants to apply. If you have any questions, please reach out to me.

Respectfully,

Cathy

Catherine L. Meyer-Looze
Unit Head and Associate Professor
Educational Leadership and Counseling
College of Education and Community Innovation
Grand Valley State University