[Counselor_Educ] FW: Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor Career and Information Job Fair

Foreman, Tamarine foremant at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 2 11:33:34 EST 2023

From: Fazzi, Molly M. (she/her/hers) <Molly.Fazzi at va.gov>
Date: Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 11:28 AM

Subject: [External] Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor Career and Information Job Fair
Use caution with links and attachments.
Good morning,

The Boston, Manchester & White River Junction Veteran Readiness & Employment (BMW VR&E) program within the Veterans Benefits Administration is holding two Virtual Job Fairs in efforts to recruit Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors to join our staff.  I have attached a flyer which I am hoping you can distribute to your current students and your alumni networks.  As stated in the flyer, there is potential to hire individuals through the Pathways program where second year candidates can perform their internships with VR&E with potential for permanent employment upon successful completion.

There are two dates for the event: March 28th from 12:00noon to 1:00pm, and March 29th from 5:00pm to 6:00pm.  We are asking those interested to submit their resumes to vbabos.vrcrecruit at va.gov<mailto:vbabos.vrcrecruit at va.gov> so that we may assess their degrees to determine if we they meet the minimal qualifications for employment.  If they have the necessary degree qualifications, which are listed in the flyer, a link to connect to the events will be sent to the potential candidate.

Any assistance you can provide in steering qualified candidates our way would be greatly appreciated.  If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thank you,

Molly

Molly Fazzi
AVREO
JFK Federal Building, RM 1675
Boston MA 02203
(617) 303-5528
BMW Suggestion Box<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Ixtf6a-r7kWCHberJRqzvwcVSXUivWxNtDqjRs5fhEFUNzRZRVYyS0ZWNVZTNE5RNTRSOUkwRjlRUS4u>

[cid:image004.png at 01D94CF8.543B8ED0]

Confidentiality Notice:  The information in this email may be confidential. This email is intended to be reviewed only by the individual or organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or copying of this email or the information contained herein and its attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately via return email and delete this email from your system.