[Counselor_Educ] FW: [External] Professional Identity Development Study recruitment

Foreman, Tamarine foremant at ohio.edu
Mon Jun 26 15:24:22 EDT 2023

Please see below for an opportunity to participate in research.

From: Donna Gibson <dgibson7 at vcu.edu>
We are currently recruiting counselor education master’s degree students from Black/African-American racial minority backgrounds to participate in our study on “The professional identity development of students from Black and/or African American backgrounds in entry-level counselor training programs.” This study [HM20027086] has been approved by the Virginia Commonwealth University IRB. We are asking for your assistance in passing the Invitation to Participate (attachment to this email) to those students or recent grads in your program that meet this criteria. If you have any questions, please contact me at dgibson7 at vcu.edu<mailto:dgibson7 at vcu.edu>.

Thank you,

Donna M. Gibson, Ph.D.
Professor
Virginia Commonwealth University

--
Donna M. Gibson, Ph.D., LPC, NCC, BC-TMH
Professor, Counselor Education

1015 W. Main Street, PO Box 842020
Richmond, VA 23284-2020
804-828-1333