[Counselor_Educ] Fwd: [External] Appalachian Children Coalition Coach Positions

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 12 21:18:55 EDT 2023

Part time position available

Dr Bhat
________________________________
From: Randy Leite <rleite at appchildren.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2023 9:12:56 PM
Subject: [External] Appalachian Children Coalition Coach Positions

Use caution with links and attachments.

Hello all:

We are looking for some part time coaches for our behavioral health workforce hub. I wanted to share the information below and ask that you pass it along to any graduate students or others who may be interested.

Thank you,

Randy

Appalachian Children Coalition impACCt Coach Position

Are you interested in helping to support students and professionals in the mental health field? We offer individual coaching to participants receiving financial assistance to pursue careers in the behavioral health field in order to expand theAppalachian behavioral health workforce.

Job requirements

Experience/training in coaching (or willingness to be trained)

Commitment to 6 hours of coaching per client per semester

Ability to timely enter notes and supporting documentation into our CRM database

Position details

$200 per client

Fully developed coaching curriculum with hands-on training

If you are interested in learning more about this position, please contact enoviski at appchildren.org<mailto:enoviski at appchildren.org>. We hope you consider joining us in our quest to ensure that every Appalachian child has access to behavioral health services!

Sent from my portable device