[Counselor_Educ] FW: [External] VA Rehabilitation Counselor Job Opening

Counselor Education Program counseloreducation at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 6 10:13:25 EST 2023

Hello all. Happy 2023. Please see below for a career opportunity for a rehabilitation counseling position. 😊

From: Edwards, Shaton O. (Columbus) <Shaton.Edwards at va.gov>
Date: Friday, January 6, 2023 at 10:12 AM
To: Counselor Education Program <counseloreducation at ohio.edu>
Subject: [External] VA Rehabilitation Counselor Job Opening
Use caution with links and attachments.
Hi Ohio University Counseling Programs,

My name is Shaton Edwards and I am the Program Manager for the Vocational Rehabilitation Program at the Central Ohio VA Healthcare System in Columbus, OH. I wanted to inform the Rehabilitation Counseling program that we are hiring for a Rehabilitation Counselor.

Please see the link below to the job announcement:
USAJOBS - Job Announcement<https://www.usajobs.gov/job/697381200>

If anyone is interested in applying please be sure to read the announcement thoroughly. The announcement is set to close on 1/19/2023. We look forward to receiving any applications for those interested!

Thank you,

Shaton Edwards, M.Ed, CRC
Supervisory Rehabilitation Counselor
Vocational Rehabilitation Program Manager
VHA Vocational Rehabilitation Services
Central Ohio VA Healthcare System
420 N. James Rd
Columbus, Ohio 43219