[Counselor_Educ] School Counselor Job Openings - North Point ESC

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 20 20:29:04 EST 2023

From: Kathy Hall <khall at margarettaschooldistrict.com>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2023 6:33 PM
To: Bhat, Christine <bhatc at ohio.edu>
Subject: [External] School Counselor Job Openings

Use caution with links and attachments.
Greetings, Ohio University School Counselor Faculty!

I am working in conjunction with North Point ESC, located along the lake in Northern Ohio between Cleveland and Toledo to help fill some positions.  We are greatly increasing the number of mental health professionals, including school counselors, which serve a variety of rural and a couple of small urban districts in our area.  One nice feature about being hired through NPESC is they can offer a network of professionals for mentoring new graduates, and have smaller, tight knit districts with staff that are treated like family.  I have attached a job posting that we would like you to share with your graduates in an effort to recruit some high quality graduating students.  Should they have any questions, they can reach out to Brooke Moore (email address on the flyer) or myself.  Despite serving rural districts, I can assure you that NPESC competitively pays their employees!

Thanks for passing on the attached flyer and good luck to your spring graduates!

Kathy Hall
School Psychologist
Margaretta Schools