[Counselor_Educ] Extending support to our Colleagues from Turkey

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 6 11:55:32 EST 2023

Dear Counselor Education community,

The earthquake in Turkey and Syria has resulted in so much devastation.
Please keep our faculty, students, and alumni from Turkey in your thoughts and extend your support to them. To our colleagues from Turkey, please let us know how we can help.

Kind regards

CSB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christine Suniti Bhat, PhD, LPC, LSC (OH)
Professor & Chair, Department of Counseling & Higher Education
Dr. Tommie Radd Professor of School Counseling
Chapter Faculty Advisor, The Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota
Pronouns: she, her, hers
The Patton College of Education
OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701

ASGW Rep to ACA Governing Council 2020-2023

Office: Patton Hall, 432F
Phone: 740-593-4425; 740-214-1626; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu<mailto:bhatc at ohio.edu>
Website: https://www.ohio.edu/education/bhatc
Media: https://www.ohio.edu/experts/expert/christine-suniti-bhat