[Counselor_Educ] FW: [External] interns and new hires

Foreman, Tamarine foremant at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 3 14:08:26 EDT 2022

Hello everyone. Please see job postings below for counselors. 😊

From: Melissa Fowler <mfowler at bayshorecs.org>
Date: Monday, October 3, 2022 at 12:43 PM
To: Foreman, Tamarine <foremant at ohio.edu>
Subject: [External] interns and new hires
Use caution with links and attachments.
If you could please pass this along to the correct person in your program, I would greatly appreciate it!

Bayshore Counseling Services is a community mental health agency looking for interns and new hires.  We are a small, non-profit agency that serves children to adults and individuals that struggle with mental health and drug/alcohol issues.  We are located in Sandusky, Ohio.  If interested please contact, Melissa Fowler, M.Ed., LPCC-S at mfowler at bayshorecs.org or 419-626-9156.

Thank you for your time,

Melissa Fowler, M.Ed., LPCC-S
Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
Clinical Supervisor
Bayshore Counseling Services
1634 Sycamore Line
Sandusky, Ohio 44870
phone: 419-626-9156 ext 140
fax: 419-621-0099
mfowler at bayshorecs.org<mailto:mfowler at bayshorecs.org>

This email and all attachments that may have been included are intended only for the use of the party to whom/which the email is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or the employee or agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from printing, storing, disseminating, distributing, or copying this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the Privacy Officer at (419) 626-9156.