[Counselor_Educ] FW: FW: [External] Please share: Instructor position at Oregon State

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 28 15:05:49 EST 2022

Additional Information!
In case it helps, this position can be remote. Faculty teach 8 hour instructional days on Fri/Sat, 2x a quarter (8x a year). These meetings happen in person, in Portland and Corvallis, OR. A faculty could live anywhere, so long as they are willing to travel to OR to teach those in-person meetings 8x a year.