[Counselor_Educ] Carlow University Supervision

Counselor Education Program counseloreducation at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 8 10:25:23 EST 2022

Supervision Training in Feb. 2023.

From: Barrett, Andrew R <arbarrett at live.carlow.edu>
Date: Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 10:28 AM
To: Barrett, Andrew R <arbarrett at live.carlow.edu>
Subject: [External] Carlow University Supervision Saturday
Use caution with links and attachments.
Hi,

Dr. Robinson asked me to reach out and ask if you could share this information with your doctoral students. Thank you and have a great day.

Supervision Saturday Information

Carlow University’s Professional Counseling Program will be hosting a Virtual Supervision Training on Saturday, February 11, 2023 from 9:00am-12:30pm. We are looking for Counselor Education Doctoral Students to present during the 9:00am-10:30am and 10:45am-12:15pm timeslots. The theme of the Supervision Saturday is geared around Ethical Supervision. Below are a few topics that can be considered for the training:

Possible Topic areas (not limited to these topics)

•         Supervision Models

•         Boundaries in Supervision

•         Burnout and Compassion Fatigue in Supervision

•         Supervision Termination

•         Onboarding Supervisee

•         Creative Supervision

If you are interested in facilitating a session of the Supervision Training, please contact Dr. Fawn Robinson at ftrobinson at carlow.edu<mailto:ftrobinson at carlow.edu> by December 1st.

Carlow University<https://www.carlow.edu/> is located in Pittsburgh, PA,  the heart of Pittsburgh’s “Education, Medical, and Technology” district. We are a private, co-educational, Catholic university founded in 1929 by the Sisters of Mercy. The Professional Counseling Program offers a Master’s Program in Clinical Mental Health and a Master’s Program in Addictions. Carlow University offers an intimate, personable environment and faculty focused on teaching excellence and experiential learning, Carlow University is known for its strong commitment to social justice, ethical forward-thinking leadership and meaningful services that make a positive impact in the community and beyond.