[Counselor_Educ] Alpha Chapter Sponsored: CSI Ohio Virtual Conference

Foreman, Tamarine foremant at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 16 16:01:11 EDT 2022

Free training with potential of free CEU’s. Also an excellent opportunity for students who may need indirect hours 😊

From: Ohio Counseling Association Member Listserv <OCAMEMBERS at LISTSERV.KENT.EDU> on behalf of Gene Dockery <gendockery at GMAIL.COM>
Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 3:57 PM
To: OCAMEMBERS at LISTSERV.KENT.EDU <OCAMEMBERS at LISTSERV.KENT.EDU>
Subject: EXT: CSI Ohio Virtual Conference

NOTICE: This message was sent from outside Ohio University. Please use caution when clicking links or opening attachments in this message.

Hello listserv members,
I wanted to inform you of an excellent opportunity for counselors, counselor educators, and counselors-in-training. The Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota at Ohio University is pleased to announce that we will be hosting the second CSI Ohio Virtual Conference on Saturday, March 26, 2022, from 9am-3pm. The theme of the conference is social justice in counseling and counselor education. We are also excited to share that this year’s conference will be free to all attendees! NBCC CEUs will be available for presentations where the lead presenter is a licensed counselor.
Our keynote speaker will be Dr. Jason McGlothlin of Kent State University. Dr. McGlothlin is a nationally recognized expert in Suicide Prevention, Assessment, and Treatment and developer of the SIMPLE STEPS method to assess suicide lethality. He will also be doing a workshop on the SIMPLE STEPS method.
For more information on the conference please visit linktr.ee/csiohio<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flinktr.ee%2Fcsiohio&data=04%7C01%7Ccounselor_educ%40listserv.ohio.edu%7Cfb5a740d30b94ecd329708da0787b7d5%7Cf3308007477c4a70888934611817c55a%7C0%7C0%7C637830576729388835%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=2mB7hDOoTtjkcTl9pBs6PNPckUzAihWbaeheF090n%2Fk%3D&reserved=0>. You can register at https://ohio.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cMTv1uFIUVO1iR0
If you have any questions, please reach out to Gene Dockery at gd796619 at ohio.edu<mailto:gd796619 at ohio.edu>.