[Counselor_Educ] Chi Sigma Iota Membership Drive - Apply by March 20, 2022

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 10 21:17:32 EST 2022

Dear Students,

Our Chi Sigma Iota Counseling Academic and Professional Honor Society International Membership Drive is currently open. I have sent out email invitations to become a member to all students who have a GPA of 3.5 and above. If you did not receive an invitation and believe you should have, please contact me asap. The window to apply for membership is small (between March 10 - March 20, 2022).  Initiation of new members will take place on April 2, 2022, at 3:00 pm.

If you are already a member, please consider renewing. Our Alpha Chapter of CSI receives support from CSI for every renewing member.

Kind regards,

Dr. Bhat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christine Suniti Bhat, PhD, LPC, LSC (OH)
Pronouns: she, her, hers
Professor & Chair, Department of Counseling & Higher Education
Dr. Tommie Radd Professor of School Counseling
Chapter Faculty Advisor, The Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota
The Patton College of Education
OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701

ASGW Rep to ACA Governing Council 2020-2023

Office: Patton Hall, 432F
Phone: 740-593-4425; 740-214-1626; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu<mailto:bhatc at ohio.edu>
Website: https://www.ohio.edu/education/bhatc
Media: https://www.ohio.edu/experts/expert/christine-suniti-bhat