[Counselor_Educ] FW: [External] Now Hiring - Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor in White River Junction, VT

Foreman, Tamarine foremant at ohio.edu
Tue Jul 5 10:26:22 EDT 2022

Hello everyone. Please see below for a job opportunity in Vermont.

Wishing all of you health and wellness.
Sincerely,
Dr. Foreman

From: Fazzi, Molly M. (she/her/hers) <Molly.Fazzi at va.gov>
Date: Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 7:17 AM

Subject: [External] Now Hiring - Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor in White River Junction, VT
Use caution with links and attachments.
Good morning,

I hope you are enjoying your summer! My name is Molly Fazzi and I am currently the Assistant Veteran Readiness and Employment Officer, for the Department of Veterans Affairs, in Boston Massachusetts.  My office is looking to add two counselors to our amazing team in the White River Junction, VT office and I’m reaching out to you for assistance as the point of contact for a CACREP accredited Rehabilitation Counseling Program.  I’ve included the link to our posting and would appreciate it, if you took a few minutes to share with your colleagues, students and alumni network.  Vocation Rehabilitation Counselor - WRJ VT<https://www.usajobs.gov/job/663083000>

We are co-located with the Veterans Health Administration at the White River Junction Medical Center, so these positions are not remote.  We do offer telework capabilities and alternative work schedules to employees once they complete a period of training to support our staff with their work/life balances.  The medical center is right off the highway with free and ample parking!

We appreciate your time and assistance in sending this out to your networks.  If you have someone interested in the position and they have further questions, please feel free to pass along my email.

Thank you,

Molly

Molly Fazzi
AVREO
JFK Federal Building, RM 1675
Boston MA 02203
(617) 303-5528
BMW Suggestion Box<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Ixtf6a-r7kWCHberJRqzvwcVSXUivWxNtDqjRs5fhEFUNzRZRVYyS0ZWNVZTNE5RNTRSOUkwRjlRUS4u>

[cid:image001.png at 01D8903F.3D931B60]

Confidentiality Notice:  The information in this email may be confidential. This email is intended to be reviewed only by the individual or organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or copying of this email or the information contained herein and its attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately via return email and delete this email from your system.