[Counselor_Educ] Welcome Dr. Chamberlain

Foreman, Tamarine foremant at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 2 17:30:25 EDT 2022

Dear OHIO Counselor Education community

We are very pleased to announce that Dr. Kristin Chamberlain will be joining the Counselor Education faculty in fall 2022 as an Assistant Professor of Instruction. Dr. Chamberlain graduated with the Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision from Ohio University in 2020, and comes to us after three years in a tenure-track position in the Department of Psychology at the University of Rio Grande.  She has served as an adjunct instructor in the Counselor Education program in the past. Dr. Chamberlain has a master’s degree specializing in School Counseling from the University of Dayton and she added the Clinical Mental Health specialization during her doctoral work. In addition to her training in counseling, Dr. Chamberlain is a registered nurse with experience in neo-natal and cardiac care, and she is a certified yoga teacher. Dr. Chamberlain is deeply committed to student success through holistic education, and she is deeply committed to supporting children and youth in Appalachian Ohio. We are thrilled to have Dr. Chamberlain joining our faculty!Please join us in welcoming Dr. Chamberlain to our program.