[Counselor_Educ] FW: CMHC Tenure-track Position

Foreman, Tamarine foremant at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 21 19:01:27 EDT 2022

Hello everyone. Please see the below job opportunity.

Be well,
Sincerely,
Dr. Foreman

From: Vejar, Cynthia <vejar at lvc.edu>
Date: Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 12:39 PM
Subject: CMHC Tenure-track Position
NOTICE: This message was sent from outside Ohio University. Please use caution when clicking links or opening attachments in this message.

Greetings,

I hope that this email finds you well!

My name is Cindy Vejar, and I am the Director of The Clinical Mental Health Counseling program at Lebanon Valley College. I am pleased to announce that we have an opening for a tenure-track Assistant Professor and am writing to invite you to share this information with your esteemed doctoral students and alumni. Please click on this link to see the full description and application process:

https://www.lvc.edu/offices-directories/human-resources/employment/open-positions/

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks and have a great day!

Best,

Cindy Vejar