[Counselor_Educ] Change in Program Coordinator for Fall 2021

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 28 15:28:59 EDT 2021

Dear Students,

We value you and are grateful that you chose Ohio University as your space for becoming a counselor or counselor educator and remain committed to offering you a quality educational experience.

We wanted to reach out and share with you some changes which have taken place. Dr. Robinson, program coordinator will be on medical leave through January 10, 2022.  Dr. Tamarine Foreman will be stepping in as Interim Program Coordinator for the remainder of fall semester.

We are in the process of identifying the best way to ensure the Legal and Ethical course and the Mental Health Consultation are fully supported so you can continue receiving valuable and quality instruction.

Please reach out to Dr. Foreman or Dr. Bhat with any questions regarding the Counselor Education Program. And as always we appreciate your suggestions.

All of us are committed to supporting you in your journey through our program.
Take good care of your physical and emotional health during these trying times!

Sincerely,

Dr. Tamarine Foreman, Assistant Professor & Interim Program Coordinator, Counselor Education (Fall 2021)
Dr. Chris Bhat, Professor, Department Chair, Counseling and Higher Education
Dr. Yegan Pillay, Professor, Counselor Education
Dr. Bilal Urkmez, Assistant Professor, Counselor Education

Be Well. Stay Well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christine Suniti Bhat, PhD, LPC, LSC (OH)
Professor & Chair, Department of Counseling & Higher Education
Dr. Tommie Radd Professor of School Counseling
Chapter Faculty Advisor, The Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota
The Patton College of Education
OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701

ASGW Rep to ACA Governing Council 2020-2023

Office: McCracken Hall, 432F
Phone: 740-214-1626; Fax: 740-593-0477; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu<mailto:bhatc at ohio.edu>
Website: https://www.ohio.edu/education/bhatc
Media: https://www.ohio.edu/experts/expert/christine-suniti-bhat