[Counselor_Educ] Virtual CSI Ohio Conference

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 4 12:21:55 EDT 2021

The Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota at Ohio University is pleased to announce that we will be hosting the second Virtual CSI Ohio Conference on Saturday March 26, 2022. We are also excited to share that this year's conference will be free to all attendees to make it more accessible!

Please consider submitting a proposal related to the conference theme of Social Justice in Counseling & Counselor Education or forwarding this opportunity to interested parties. Proposals will be due on January 1st and presenters will be notified of acceptance by January 15th. We are hoping for a diverse range of presenters including practicing clinicians who can offer professional knowledge to counselors in training. There are three different options for presenters to choose from: workshop, presentation, and poster. If you are interested in attending the conference, registration will open in January. If you have any questions, please reach out to Gene Dockery at gd796619 at ohio.edu<mailto:gd796619 at ohio.edu>.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf4cmDt3Ekbs-DyMAqNhp2Mh4FLBw15eZYyMbeXz685P4n4ZA/viewform<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fforms%2Fd%2Fe%2F1FAIpQLSf4cmDt3Ekbs-DyMAqNhp2Mh4FLBw15eZYyMbeXz685P4n4ZA%2Fviewform&data=04%7C01%7Cbhatc%40ohio.edu%7Cd19f471552dc47a477ec08d99fa0f089%7Cf3308007477c4a70888934611817c55a%7C0%7C0%7C637716335837472623%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=6lRACG4awAqHRXu5ZZYZkPykxe4ZhmYHRjm8%2FGgIonE%3D&reserved=0>

We look forward to receiving your proposals!

>From the Executive Board of the Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota,
President: Gene Dockery
Vice President: Jennifer Isiko
Treasurer: Nicolle Miller
Secretary: Savannah Harvey
Chillicothe Representative: Sam Sargent
Chapter Faculty Advisor: Dr. Christine Suniti Bhat
Back-up Chapter Faculty Advisor: Dr. Tamarine Foreman

Best wishes,

Gene Dockery, MA, LPC (OH), NCC
PhD Student | Counselor Education & Supervision
LGBT Center Graduate Student Leader & Staff Member
President of the Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota
President of OUt Grads & Non-Trads
LGBT Affairs Commissioner for Graduate Student Senate
Pronouns: they/them/theirs