[Counselor_Educ] Fwd: SUDLRP Application Cycle Now Open!CORRECTION

Foreman, Tamarine foremant at ohio.edu
Thu May 6 14:30:02 EDT 2021

Please see below for an opportunity to participate in a student loan repayment program.

Get Outlook for iOS<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Faka.ms%2Fo0ukef&data=04%7C01%7Ccounselor_educ%40listserv.ohio.edu%7C48971cad84c347c6c63408d910bcf6af%7Cf3308007477c4a70888934611817c55a%7C0%7C0%7C637559226046332857%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=BIBlcqtewzPMlbtx3Kgi%2FWbv9flzZWlUUrM3l4I9t0s%3D&reserved=0>