[Counselor_Educ] Congratulations to all our graduating students!

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 30 07:44:44 EDT 2021

Congratulations to all our graduating students!
We are so proud of you and of the good work you have done and will do in the future.
It has been great to witness your growth as counselors, especially this past year with all its challenges.

If you are attending graduation, I hope you find it a meaningful rite of passage.
if you are not attending graduation, I hope you are celebrating this personal milestone!

Remember to stay in touch and be sure to let one of the faculty members know when you get a job!
Congratulations to those who are already employed.

All the best!

Dr. Bhat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christine Suniti Bhat, PhD, LPC, LSC (OH)
Dr. Tommie Radd Professor of School Counseling, Counselor Education,
Department of Counseling and Higher Education,
Interim Director, George E. Hill Center for Counseling & Research
The Patton College of Education, OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701

ASGW Rep to ACA Governing Council 2020-2023

Office: McCracken Hall, 432F
Phone: 740-593-4425; Fax: 740-593-0477; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu<mailto:bhatc at ohio.edu>
Website: https://www.ohio.edu/education/bhatc
Media: https://www.ohio.edu/experts/expert/christine-suniti-bhat