[Counselor_Educ] FW: Counselor, Social Worker, and Case Management job openings

Foreman, Tamarine foremant at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 30 18:08:56 EDT 2020

See below for counselor and case manager job opportunities.

From: Stacy McFann <smcfann at neccocenter.org>
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 10:40 AM
Subject: Counselor, Social Worker, and Case Management job openings

Hello,

I am writing to you today to inform you of a great opportunity for your students. Necco is a Behavioral Health company with locations in Cincinnati, Lawrence County, Dayton, and Columbus. Our teams currently serve Butler, Franklin, Hamilton, Lawrence, Gallia, Jackson, and Scioto Counties and we are continuing to grow. As we continue serving children and families all over Ohio, we are looking for talented, excited individuals who are also driven to help Build Families.

We currently have therapist and case manager positions open for our offices in:

·                     Columbus

·                     Cincinnati

·                     South Point

We have LPCC-S and LISW-S supervisors available to provide clinical supervision for interns, as well as LPCs or LSWs seeking independent licensure. We provide extensive training opportunities and are invested in helping our team members develop their professional interests and find a career path that works for them. We have a unique Corporate Culture that is focused on Meritocracy and Respect.

Please let your students know that we are excited to help build our teams, build professionals, and build families. If any of your students would like to learn more about opportunities with Necco, please have them contact me by email at smcfann at neccocenter.org<mailto:smcfann at neccocenter.org>.

Sincerely,

Stacy McFann, M.Ed., LPCC-S, RPT-S
Clinical Team Leader | FCCS/Necco Center
178 Pvt. Dr. 19423 South Point, OH 45680
p: 740.451.0741 | c: 740.479.0679 | f: 740.395.0237
[signature_1071436935]

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be protected on its use or disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail or if you have received it in error, any review, re-transmission, copying, use, disclosure, or dissemination of the e-mail or its attachment is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete and destroy the e-mail and its attachments.