[Counselor_Educ] FW: SCHOOL COUNSELING - Call for research participants

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 1 08:37:51 EDT 2020

Please see below research participation call

Thanks!
Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, LPC, NCC
Assistant Professor, Counselor Education
McCracken Hall 432V
erby at ohio.edu<mailto:erby at ohio.edu>
Pronouns: she, her, hers

From: "Pangelinan, Carmen Connelley" <CarmenConnelley.Pangelinan at Capella.edu>
Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 8:36 AM
Subject: SCHOOL COUNSELING - Call for research participants

Greetings,
            I hope this message finds you well.  My name is Carmen Pangelinan and I am reaching out to you about a research study I am conducting for my dissertation with Capella University’s Counselor Education and Supervision program.  You have been identified by the CACREP public website as the Program Contact for accredited Counselor Education and Supervision programs in the United States.  I am writing to ask your assistance in disseminating this recruitment material to all the CES professionals affiliated with your program (e.g. faculty, students, alumni, and site supervisors).  You may feel free to forward this email and/or to post the flyer on relevant websites.
            The study is focused on the opioid crisis in schools, particularly on the learning experiences and professional development of school counselors.  This research study is open to all licensed or certified School Counselors working in the United States who have experience with student opioid use within the last three years.  The approximate time involvement is 60 – 90 minutes. In light of these unprecedented times, all interviews will be conducted via video conferencing services (Facetime, Skype, Whatsapp, or Zoom) and will be scheduled at participants’ convenience.
            Participation in this study could provide additional evidence for systemic change in the professional competence and professional development opportunities for School Counselors and Counselor Educators.
            If you are interested, please email me at carmenconnelley.pangelinan at capella.edu<mailto:carmenconnelley.pangelinan at capella.edu>

Thanking you in advance for your time,

Carmen Connelley Pangelinan
PhD candidate with Capella University
Counselor Education and Supervision

Carmen Connelley Pangelinan

Applied Teaching Intern

Capella University - School of Counseling and Human Services

[cid:image001.png at 01D6803B.2D92A7A0]