[Counselor_Educ] FW: Considerations of Opening

Foreman, Tamarine foremant at ohio.edu
Mon Jun 15 10:59:13 EDT 2020

Helpful FREE training that addresses questions and ethical considerations for opening.

From: OCA Listserve <OCA-L at LISTSERV.KENT.EDU> on behalf of Sandy <sandy at SAFE-HAVENCOUNSELING.COM>
Date: Sunday, June 14, 2020 at 11:20 PM
To: "OCA-L at LISTSERV.KENT.EDU" <OCA-L at LISTSERV.KENT.EDU>
Subject: Considerations of Opening

[cid:image001.png at 01D64304.00D94EE0]
Join Central Ohio Counseling Association in connection with OCA in a free COVID-19 online workshop

The Considerations of Opening
June 15th to July 6th
For Mental Health Professionals Seeking Guidance on

Returning to Face-to-Face Practice Safely & Ethically

As we move towards opening our practices to our clients in person, there are multiple considerations to navigate.  By utilizing information from the Ohio Department of Health, the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention and the American Counseling Association, this workshop will help you...

  *   Be able to identify appropriate sources of information to make decisions;

  *   Understand the importance of proper documentation for client informed consent during the pandemic;

  *   Be able to identify key ethical issues present in decision making about face-to-face contact.

Course participants will have access to a connected message board for respectfully sharing
thoughts and information with others to help us mindfully navigate our office practices.
The link for the course is:    Http://www.bestpracticeworkshops.com<https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bestpracticeworkshops.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C9e4d2ad099d144cda24e08d8113caace%7Cf3308007477c4a70888934611817c55a%7C0%7C0%7C637278299537712578&sdata=LiX4zipvF2E4WsVmf3LSvhUp46twBIcPgZBcuYP9RTU%3D&reserved=0>

How to participate in the workshop:

  *   Create an account and log in to take the course
  *   Complete and submit the quiz at the end
  *   We will email your certificate to you (This will be done at the end of the 3-week course opening)
This workshop provides:
1.5 CEUs​​ for counselors, social workers (RCS031407) and
marriage & family therapists​ (RTX051901)
** Participants will have access to the workshop for three weeks starting June 15th **

You can leave the OCA listserv at any time by placing only the text (not the quote marks) "SIGNOFF OCA-L" in the body of an e-mail sent to LISTSERV at LISTSERV.KENT.EDU<mailto:LISTSERV at LISTSERV.KENT.EDU>.