[Counselor_Educ] FW: Looking for a New Position

Foreman, Tamarine foremant at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 1 16:26:27 EDT 2020

Hello all. See below for counseling positions in Columbus, Ohio.

From: Christine Anderson <CAnderson at baymark.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 4:43 PM
Subject: Looking for a New Position

We are looking to hire compassionate Counselors and Counselor Supervisors for our Columbus, OH substance abuse treatment organization. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.

Qualifications for Counselors:
·         Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral science or nursing
·         1 year counseling experience in addiction
·         Minimum LSW, LPCC, LCDCII or III
Qualifications for Counselor Supervisors:
·         Must possess OH LICDC-CS, LPCC-S or LISW-S
·         Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with chemically dependent individuals.
Our treatment center directors are scheduling interviews immediately.  Give me a call at 469-455-2385 to discuss

Christine Anderson
Counselor Recruiter
BayMark Health Services
1720 Lakepointe Drive | Suite 117 | Lewisville, TX 75057
O: 469-455-2385
E: CAnderson at baymark.com<mailto:CAnderson at baymark.com>

[BayMarkHealthServicesLogo]

Find your calling today at Baymark.com/Careers