[Counselor_Educ] Happy Holidays!

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Fri Dec 18 15:29:00 EST 2020

As this most unusual and challenging year draws to a close I wanted to share this - One Voice Children's Choir covering "Good Job" by Alicia Keys: A Tribute to Covid-19 Heroes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkDNp4ATCso

I thought it was beautiful.

Thanks to everyone who has worked so hard this year.

Happy Holidays and may 2021 be all that we hope it will be!
May you and your loved ones be healthy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christine Suniti Bhat, PhD, LPC, LSC (OH)
Professor, Counselor Education,
Department of Counseling and Higher Education,
Interim Director, George E. Hill Center for Counseling & Research
The Patton College of Education, OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701

ASGW Rep to ACA Governing Council 2020-2023

Office: McCracken Hall, 432F
Phone: 740-593-4425; Fax: 740-593-0477; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu<mailto:bhatc at ohio.edu>
Website: https://www.ohio.edu/education/bhatc
Media: https://www.ohio.edu/experts/expert/christine-suniti-bhat