[Counselor_Educ] FW: Research participation request

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 18 18:10:24 EDT 2019

See research participation request

Thanks!
Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, LPC, NCC
Assistant Professor, Counselor Education
McCracken Hall 432V
erby at ohio.edu<mailto:erby at ohio.edu>
Pronouns: she, her, hers

From: "Ecker, Halie" <halie.ecker at marquette.edu>
Date: Friday, September 13, 2019 at 8:32 PM
To: "jbarrow4 at nccu.edu" <jbarrow4 at nccu.edu>
Subject: Research participation request

Dear Counselor Educator,

My name is Halie Ecker, and I am part of a research team led by Dr. Karisse A Callender, an Assistant Professor at Marquette University. Our research team is conducting a study to validate an emerging assessment of a counselor’s personal and professional wellbeing. I want to thank you for taking the time to read more about how you can participate. This study has been approved by the Marquette University Institutional Review Board (IRB): HR-1903029123

To be eligible for this study, you must be age 18 or older, a counselor (fully licensed, or in training), a master’s level counseling student or a counselor education doctoral student, a counselor educator, or a clinical supervisor and English must be your primary language. I know your schedule is full and you have several responsibilities, but I hope you may be able to provide about 20-30 minutes of your time to respond to the online survey. At the end of the survey, you will be given the opportunity to enter a drawing for $50.

The following will take you to a Qualtrics account where you can read the consent form with more detail about the study. If you would like to take part in this study, please click the “I consent to begin the study” button to begin answering the questions. If you change your mind and decide not to participate, that’s okay, you can click ‘I do not consent, I do not wish to participate” and then close your web browser and no further action will be required.

Thank you for taking a few moments to consider participating in this research. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Principal Investigator, Dr. Karisse A Callender, at karisse.callender at marquette.edu. Please feel free to pass this information on to others who you think may be interested in participating or those who you think would meet the eligibility criteria. We are also asking you to share this survey with your students and counselor colleagues who are eligible to participate. If you have already participated in our study, we thank you for your contribution.

Thank you.

Here is the link for the consent form and more detail about the study

https://marquette.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0GswoTUcYY8CsDj

Halie Ecker

M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling candidate

Marquette University

Milwaukee, WI

Pronouns: she/her/hers