[Counselor_Educ] The Alpha Update -- Newsletter

Stevens, Madeleine ms222706 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 18 12:38:39 EST 2019

Attached -- whoops :)

Madeleine (Maddie) Stevens

Ph.D Student, Counselor Education and Supervision | Ohio University

LPC, Graduate Assistant | Counseling & Psychological Services

m 330.719.6980 | e ms222706 at ohio.edu

President, Chi Sigma Iota Alpha Chapter, 2019-2020

J. Melvin Witmer Creative Altruism Award Recipient, 2019

Hello! Please find attached Chi Sigma Iota Alpha Chapter's first newsletter of the year, the Alpha Update. You'll find an update of everything we've been doing this year and what we have in the works. Please reach out to any executive board member or our chapter faculty advisor, Dr. Tamarine Foreman (all copied) if you'd like to get involved!

Thanks,
Maddie

m 330.719.6980 | e ms222706 at ohio.edu