[Counselor_Educ] FW: Hiring Opportunities for graduates

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Fri May 3 21:25:27 EDT 2019

Job openings shared by alumna Shantel!

From: Hammett, Shantel
Sent: Friday, May 3, 2019 10:54 AM
Subject: Hiring Opportunities for graduates

Good morning,

I hope this email finds you well. As an alumna, I am always excited to pass on hiring opportunities. The agency that I work for is looking for LPCs & LSWs to fulfill school-based positions in our Franklin & Delaware County schools. One position, is a general mental health prevention position and the other has a focus on substance use prevention. Please consider sharing with your networks!

I have attached the two job descriptions and those interested can reach out to me if they have questions or directly apply.

Take care,

Shantel Jordan

Shantel Jordan, M.Ed, LPCC
School-Based Prevention Coordinator
Syntero, Inc
www.syntero.org<https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.syntero.org&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cf1a0ae5e4f36407619ba08d6d02f63fb%7Cf3308007477c4a70888934611817c55a%7C0%7C0%7C636925299809632043&sdata=OmkVqyPIaxF7J6eDCtamlwzcCSvOO%2FWbg6DXsYdHxH8%3D&reserved=0>
sjordan at syntero.og<mailto:sjordan at syntero.og>
-----
sh165506 at ohio.edu<mailto:sh165506 at ohio.edu>

Please note that E-mail is not a secure form of communication. This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure by operation of law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, nor the employee, agent, or other representative responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately.