[Counselor_Educ] FW: Neuroscience Research Study Participation Request

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 27 14:43:34 EDT 2019

Please see below research participation request

Thanks!
Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, LPC, NCC
Assistant Professor, Counselor Education
McCracken Hall 432V
erby at ohio.edu<mailto:erby at ohio.edu>
Pronouns: she, her, hers

From: "Banerjee, Rhea" <rfb5205 at psu.edu>
Date: Saturday, August 24, 2019 at 2:10 PM
To: "Erby, Adrienne" <erby at ohio.edu>
Subject: Neuroscience Research Study Participation Request

Dear Counselors, Counselor Educators, and Counselors-In-Training,

Hello! I hope this email finds you well. My name is Carlos Zalaquett and I am a Professor of Education at The Pennsylvania State University. I am writing to invite you to participate in a research study. The purpose of the study is to investigate the number of hours of neuroscience education and the types of contents within counseling programs.

You have received this invitation because you are a counselor-in-training or a counselor educator who is over the age of 18.

The study consists of a Qualtrics survey where you will be presented with several questions regarding neuroscience education that you have received. This survey will take around 5 to 15 minutes to complete.

Click on the link to participate in the Qualtrics survey: https://pennstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0wk7OfHGhCN3Hj7

If you have any questions regarding this study, please feel free to contact me at cpz1 at psu.edu or my research assistants, So Rin Kim at sxk682 at psu.edu or Rhea Banerjee at rfb5205 at psu.edu.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Sincerely,

Carlos Zalaquett, Ph.D.
Principal Investigator

So Rin Kim, M.A.