[Counselor_Educ] Job Opening

Foreman, Tamarine foremant at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 22 10:40:33 EDT 2019

Greetings everyone. I wanted to share a job posting we received from Hopewell.

“Full Time THERAPIST (School based)
Supervisor: Megan Danison
Location: Logan Hocking Middle School“

Outpatient Therapist:  Full Time 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified mental health professional to join the Hopewell Health Centers team in Logan, Ohio.   Therapist will provide clinical counseling services to individuals, groups and families, to include diagnostic assessments, treatment planning, individual counseling, crisis counseling/intervention and some case management. Therapist will also provide services to identified youth attending Logan Hocking Schools. Therapist must be able to work collaboratively with school personnel, parents and other professionals.

Minimum Requirements: Master’s Degree in a mental health related field; licensure by the Ohio CSWMFT Board; and at least two years of experience in a mental health counseling position. Independent licensure is preferred.

Excellent benefits and competitive salary including health, dental, vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave, 401 k retirement plan, and more.

Feel free to e-mail your resume and request for consideration to Amanda Putnam, HR Director, at:  amanda.putnam at hopewellhealth.org<mailto:amanda.putnam at hopewellhealth.org>

Hopewell Health Centers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.”