[Counselor_Educ] FW: Request for Participation

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 16 13:53:58 EDT 2019

Please see below research participation request:

Thanks!
Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, LPC, NCC
Assistant Professor, Counselor Education
McCracken Hall 432V
erby at ohio.edu<mailto:erby at ohio.edu>
Pronouns: she, her, hers

From: Brian R Fitts <b.r.fitts at csuohio.edu>
Date: Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 9:02 PM
To: "Erby, Adrienne" <erby at ohio.edu>
Subject: Request for Participation

Dear Dr. Erby,

My name is Brian Fitts and I am a fifth-year doctoral candidate in the counseling psychology program at Cleveland State University.  I am completing my dissertation research examining multicultural counseling competence, color-blind racial attitudes, and empathy among students and practitioners. I am requesting your assistance in collecting data and would appreciate your help. If you are willing, I would appreciate you forwarding this request to your students for participation. Completion of the survey will take between 15-20 minutes, and participants completing the survey have the chance to win one of three Amazon.com gift cards. My dissertation chair is Dr. Julia Phillips, who can be contacted at (216) 875-9869. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.  Thank you.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8KTXV8Y

Brian Fitts, M.A.

Doctoral Candidate, Counseling Psychology, Cleveland State University