[Counselor_Educ] FW: 7th Annual Evidence-based School Counseling Conference, March 10-11, 2019!

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 10 13:23:07 EDT 2018

Please see below message regarding a spring conference nearby in Columbus focused on evidence-based school counseling.
Thanks!
Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, LPC, NCC
Assistant Professor, Counselor Education
McCracken Hall 432V
erby at ohio.edu<mailto:erby at ohio.edu>
Pronouns: she, her, hers

Begin forwarded message: