[Counselor_Educ] FW: Faculty Position Available - Please Announce

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 19 22:14:49 EST 2018

Please see below and attached information for a faculty position available at Regis University

Thanks!
Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, LPC, NCC
Assistant Professor, Counselor Education
McCracken Hall 432V
erby at ohio.edu<mailto:erby at ohio.edu>
Pronouns: she, her, hers

From: "CounselingChair, Sponsor" <counselingchair at regis.edu>
Date: Monday, November 19, 2018 at 10:12 PM
To: "Erby, Adrienne" <erby at ohio.edu>
Subject: Faculty Position Available - Please Announce

Dear Dr. Erby;
    We have a faculty position for a Counselor Educator and Supervisor or qualified faculty open at Regis University, Denver, Colorado within our CACREP accredited MA Counseling program.  We are taking applications for a 1.0 FTE Assistant professor beginning Fall 2019, or as early as Summer 2019 if available.  Please pass this announcement (attached) on to any and all who may qualify.

Academic deans and chairs may inquire further about the position using this email account.  Applicants may inquire further about the position upon invitation to interview only, and will find a direct link on the enclosed notification.  If this should be sent to another faculty, please let me know.

Thank you for passing this along, I am grateful for your assistance.

Sincere regards,
Dr. Tom Lonneman-Doroff

Thomas Lonneman-Doroff, Ph.D., LPC, Professor, Chair
Department of Counseling | Division of Counseling and Family Therapy
Rueckert Hartman College for Health Professions
Regis University
500 E. 84th Avenue Suite B-12  Thornton, CO  80229
Mail Code P-33
P 303.625.1242  |  F 303.964.6804  |  E c<mailto:tlonnema at regis.edu>ounselingchair at regis.edu | www.regis.edu<http://www.regis.edu/>

MA Counseling Program:  Clinical Mental Health Counseling
http://www.regis.edu/RHCHP/Academics/Degrees-and-Programs/Graduate-and-DoctoratePrograms/MA-Counseling.aspx